Bodybuilders Immunity Problems. Boost the immune system.
Posted by cpaddon on April 21, 2017
Today I want to talk about one very important problem faced by almost all chemical athletes, this is a problem of immunity, to be precise, it is a problem of its fall or suppression.
Every experienced athlete is familiar with this ailment, but why are we sitting and waiting for another muck or disease to appear on our body. Why not strike first and prevent the whole process? Thinking over this issue, I decided to share the available immunity for each method and method.
Immunity and its weakening.
Weakening of immunity in an ordinary person, without congenital pathologies of the immune system, can be caused by several reasons.
- Sleep disturbances can impair immunity. Try to get at least 8-9 hours a day for sleep.
- Modern ecology, various bad habits, such as smoking, in general, various external factors.
- Seasonal factors can kill immunity. Such as lack of sun or a deficit of fresh fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Stressful situations.
- Sport, or rather, rare and debilitating physical exertion can weaken immunity.
Let’s take a closer look at the last item on this list.
The changes that occur in the organs of the immune system, in immunity, are often caused by too high intensity or duration of training loads, as well as concomitant stresses. It is believed that a small amount of load cannot cause changes in the IS. And with increasing, for example, the intensity of the load, our body reacts with an increase in the mass of the lymphoid tissue, strengthening immune processes, which is rich in immunity. Behind all this is the stage of increased resistance, resistance, caused by high activity of lymphoid structures (high content of lymphoid tissues).
The duration of the resistance stage depends directly on the intensity of physical exertion. This is especially noticeable, with rare, but too exhausting training (in such cases, the duration of the resistant phase decreases by times). And with frequent but less intensive loads, we can observe an increase in the duration of the stage of resistance, we observe an increase in immunity.
As a result, we get: when the physical loads are increased by several times in comparison with the training period, about 40 percent of athletes fall under the influence of the immunodeficient state of the organism when immunity is reduced, so we actually have a high predisposition to various diseases.
Rehabilitation of immunity and ways to restore it.
It’s no secret that we need oxygen for breathing, the muscles need amino acids for growth, and glucosamine joints, etc. But what is needed for immunity? First, the rehabilitation of the immunity of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins and minerals.
The lack of vitamins – avitaminosis, can lead to serious problems. For example, a lack of thiamine can cause weakness, irritability, forgetfulness, muscle weakness, etc. Rehabilitation of immunity in such conditions is impossible. The general lack of vitamins can lead to the strongest impact on cellular chromosomes.
The strengthening of the immune system, these vitamins are important:
▪ Vitamin A (20 thousand IU per day)
▪ Vitamin C (approximately 4 g per day orally or 50-100 mg intramuscularly / intravenously).
▪ Vitamin E (100-200 IU per day)
▪ Zinc (50 mg per day)
What sources of vitamins and trace elements are always at hand?
- Of course, natural and fresh products.
- Vitamin-mineral complexes.
- Sports nutrition
Whey protein will also help your body greatly. Rehabilitation of immunity with its use will be much faster than usual. First, this food additive in large quantities contains glutamine, and secondly, its composition includes antibodies – immunoglobulins.
- Pharmacological preparations.
Perhaps the most useful pharmacological drug for our immune system is Methandriol Dipropionate. One of the most positive features of the drug is its ability to increase the synthesis of leukocytes.
Immunity and recommendations on its strengthening.
Recommendations on prevention.
- Try to sleep more, at least 7-8 hours every day.
- Avoid stressful situations and training stresses.
- Also for this period it is necessary to reconsider the approach to training and intensity.
- Consume as much fluids as possible. Immunity will thank you. Whether it will be water or juices, the main thing is not to drink alcohol!
- Consume enough of the necessary vitamins and minerals.
In conclusion: keep track of your health and the body as a whole, your body will still be useful to you and immunity too. Do not overload or torture your immune system. And do not forget, more does not mean better!
Choose your steroid cycle