Safest Steroids – The good and bad
Posted by cpaddon on October 29, 2012
I can almost guarantee with certainty that anybody with no prior knowledge of steroids will argue that there is no such thing, and that Safe steroids are a myth. This is simply not true. When steroids are properly used they can be greatly beneficial and have virtually no risk, and no negative affects to your health.
Although some drugs are “safer” than other, it is purely objectively speaking when it comes horomone enhancing products. The biggest problem when addressing a topic such as this is: It depends on the person, or.. you!
That’s right, you’re best friend and you do not operate identically, therefore 6 weeks on testosterone might do nothing to him, and then inflate you and give you the worst acne possible.
This is a topic for another day though, so I will continue.. What ARE the safest steroids?
Well lets go over the types of steroids there are before we analyze which steroids are safer and which are better, and a few other variables.
Oral vs Injectable
This is a very debatable question on many levels. Both are safer in their own respect.
Oral: Oral steroids are safer in that you do not run the risk of injecting into vains, getting scar tissue, bacterial infection or vain collapsing.
Injectable: Avoiding oral steroids is quite beneficial for one main reason, that they don’t have negative effects on the liver & kidney, that (most) Oral steroids do.
My general rule of thumb is: As long as you take all necessary pre-cautions and use proper methods (and a little common sense) injecting is the way to go. Click here to read more about this topic
Before we can create a great list of steroids from most dangerous to the least, we have to understand what we are trying to do.
Are you just trying to maintain your weight and cut 10lbs of fat while retaining your muscles? Or are you trying to put on 30lbs of lean mass. For the latter, I can tell you what the safest steroids are but you would never benefit anything from taking them, so at the end of the day it’s pretty pointless.
Safest steroids for weight gain
- Anadrol – improves stamina to train and increase in strength.
- Deca Durabolin (Deca)- good for your muscles and the loss of fat.
- Dianabol (D-Bol)- effective and does not need a lot of accompanying changes in diet and exercise.
- Equipoise (EQ)- best used for the development of lean muscle.
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH)- to have steady increase in the size of muscles.
- Primobolan (Primo)- good at reducing gynecomastia among male users.
- Cypionate (Cyp) – use in building and exercising which often leads to a lot of injuries that you have to recover from.
- Enanthate (Test E) – used to heal cells that have been damaged by injuries in fire.
- Propionate (Test Prop)- used to manage diseases that cause the wastage of muscles.
- Testosterone Suspension (Test Susp)- increases the red blood count in your body and this means lot more oxygen will be delivered to your muscles and that means faster bulking for you.
- Testosterone (Test)- produced in the testes of men and ovaries of the women.
Safest steroids for weight loss
- Sustanon – fat loss from the muscles of the body
- Trenbolone – make you lose the fat you do not want to carry around.
- Winstrol – used for cutting rather than weight gain and muscle gain.
- Lasix – removal of water from the muscles of the body.
- Halotestin – get lean muscle mass and fat loss and aggression
- Cytomel – induce fat loss by increasing the rate of metabolism.
No matter WHICH steroid you choose you ALWAYS need to use proper post cycle therapy. Whether you’re doing 5mgs/day of Anavar, or injecting 1,000 mgs/week of Test you should always have 2 things: stop signals and a post cycle plan.
Choose your steroid cycle